Monday, February 18, 2008

You don't know my name....and you never will

I've always thought that people who sit down at the computer all day and blog about a problem they already know the solution to are jobless people who don't have enough things to occupy their time.....Yet for the past 15 years I have kept a diary....now who is the jobless one now?

Friends.....are people who you have yet to catch talking behind your backs.....Boyfriends (for the most part) are guys you have yet to catch cheating. I have an ex-boyfriend who used to tell me that good girls are bad girls who have yet to be caught!(and i thought i was the only one who saw the glass as half empty) With the perception i have about people you can see the reason why I need to keep a diary...or to even blog. I don't believe in spell check, nor do I read over my post(maybe cos there is a slight chance that i might chicken out and not post it) so if you have the audacity to do "i too know" with my grammar or my spelling, pray that I never read your blog because I will finish you.

I have some serious daddy issues, trust issues, boyfriend/Fiance issues, eldest child issues, fitting into the Nigerian society issue...if you can add an issue to it, then most likely I have it....so if my bluntness(is that a word?) or lack there of does not bother you, please join me in my in my journey as i watch my life spiral out of control....Anonymity is my solace...so if anyone ever finds out my true identity, please don't ever confront me about having a blog, because i will adamantly deny it and you would have made an enemy out of me and that is the last thing you want to do

5 comments:

Thirty + said...

So if you have been a Blogville Visitor, you will know that issues are ususally eaten with Egg.

Issues and Egg - lol

E kabo si ori eto

eFJay said...

Welcome... I like the sound of your blog... i wait in anticipation for your posts

lol! at the correcting ur english part!

'ef babe'

p.s. i like the name of ur blog

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

Lol. dont want to get into ur bad books!!! welcome.

flawsandall said...

buahhhhhhaaaa..funny chica...
I feel you..anyone that mentions that they think I have a blog will recieve imediate denial from me

Chari said...

LOL...omg!!! girl u too funny...i dnt spell check either....so ur shellings are ssafe with me...ur life will not spiral out of control...i rebuke it for you....